top of page

Ralph Vaughan Williams     沃恩威廉斯

Songs of Travel   旅行之歌

5. In Dreams    夢裡

In dreams unhappy, I behold you stand

   在不快樂的夢中,我見你站著

As heretofore:

   直到如今:

The unremember'd tokens in your hand

   那些久經遺忘的信物在你手中

Avail no more.

   毫無用處。

 

No more the morning glow, no more the grace,

   不再有晨光,不再有恩典,

Enshrines, endears.

   珍藏著,珍愛著

Cold beats the light of time upon your face

   寒冷擊打著你臉上時間的光輝

And shows your tears.

   露出了你的淚水。

 

He came and went. Perchance you wept awhile

   他來了又走了。你或許啜泣了片刻

And then forgot.

   卻隨即遺忘

Ah me! but he that left you with a smile

   啊我!那留給你一抹微笑的人

Forgets you not.

   不曾遺忘你。

​版權所有,轉載請註明出處及版權。

bottom of page